Pages


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Never Alone


Forty times over
And multiplied by ten
I can vehemently deny
That you are here
But,  I am here
And so, you must be, too
You are not as I thought
For that was a reflection
Of my own weakness
And believing as I was told
But when I let go
Of all that I thought you were
And my illusions of who I thought I was
The truth of it
Is that we are all
Part of the same
Beautiful song
And that song
Is called life
And that is where I find you
Inside of me
And in my connection with others
I thought you were gone
And my beliefs, gone with you
But you are so much
BIGGER
Than my belief could hold
And so I need to hold all of humanity
In my heart
And only then did I find you again
You were never gone
It was only my limited view
That had lost sight for a time

No comments: