Pages


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Broken Record

At what point does self-discovery become self-absorption?  I've done so much "work" excavating things and facing things....all of a sudden it's as if I'm sick of ME.  I think it's time to take a break from all this digging and analyzing and just take some time to BE. 

Not to say I'm not going to write, I'll always write.

I think I want to turn the lens outward now, and look at others.  OK, the work was necessary and we'll do some more again when it's time.  But for right now I want to focus the lens in another direction.

Not like before, when I wandered around yessing everyone and getting lost.

I just want to really LOOK at other people, connect, walk in their shoes, and stop this self-obsession.  Enough about me. LITERALLY.  I'm sick to death of me.  Blah, blah, blah.....I feel like I've been saying the same things over and over.  I'm tired of re-hash for dinner.

Let's try a new approach for a while.  That will get the creative juices flowing!

No comments: