Pages


Friday, September 7, 2012

Changes (The Lunatic)

Perhaps
You think me
A lunatic
Too fucked up
For comprehension
And honestly
After the journey
Of the last year
I can understand that
I've made countless changes
With more to come
Seemingly endless
I am determined, and joyful
Because I can see it
So I know it is real
At times over this year
I've made a mess
So unprepared was I
For open
To those on whom
I have spilled my soul's overflow
If I have hurt you
I am truly, honestly sorry
I would not hurt you
For all the world
Some of you have shined
Such a light
And I am forever grateful
My journey continues
Creating life anew each day
Walking forward, eyes open
No hiding
I am not one
Who can skim the surface of life
Please know
For all who have been a part
Of this journey
I love you
So much more
Than I have the capacity
To show

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: