Pages


Friday, August 31, 2012

Yes, It IS For You

There are times in life
That despite intent
Strong belief
And lessons learned
We have an opportunity
A job, a relationship, a new interest
Some new passion
That ignites a spark
Something beautiful, amazing
Perhaps even life changing
I've been there
And I've watched others, too
Old habits, patterns
Pull us back
For some, self-righteousness
An internal set of rules
Expired, stilted and limiting
Others can't believe
That this could be for them
They don't feel worthy
Some have been hurt
And the fear of that pain
Makes them hold back
It's like choosing Dinty Moore
Over something fresh and real
But I've done it
Countless times, we all have
So today I say YES
I say to myself
And to all of you
Believe
You ARE worth it
Don't miss out
On something that was
Meant for you
Let's push past our fear
And live for today

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

No comments: