Pages


Saturday, December 15, 2012

Precious and Breakable

People
Souls we encounter
They are precious
I encounter them
Catch a glimpse
Of their soul
And I fall
Matters not
What roles we play
We can be anything
I only love one way
Everyone
Deeply
When I try to show them
I fuck it up so profoundly
Since I've found open
I find translation
From what I know inside
To walking it
To be difficult
I come to know them
Souls, so beautiful
So profoundly breathtaking
I cannot help but reach out
Draw closer
Want to know more, to help
To love
Because my sight....
I see you
Do you understand?
I SEE YOU
Accepting, celebrating, loving
All that you are
And it all spills over
And in that moment
It happens
I can't....how do I.....
Why can't I ever show it
What I know inside
I begin to understand
Even when what you share
Is good
Now, standing in the light
Long enough to focus
I see
Every action
Every action
Must be cautious
You can share
You can love
You can help
But you must be careful
Souls are precious and beautiful things
But they can be bruised and hurt
Caution is in order
Until a day
When I do not
Walk through life
Like that proverbial
Bull in a china shop
No, I do not pull back
From open
Simply walking cautiously
Until I move
More naturally

No comments: