Pages


Sunday, December 9, 2012

Handling The Truth

Be thankful for those 
Who tell you the truth
For without it 
You are lost 

We get angry at them
Don't want to hear it
Find reasons to discount
The message they share 

The reasons they know
And why they share 
The particular vehicle they've chosen
These are not the point

What does matter
Is the message
And if you fight it
Become incensed 

Then you know
What they share 
It is for you
Open up and listen! 

Yes I know many
Truth seekers and truth tellers
In my face they are 
Relentless, sometimes obnoxious

They rip my comfort from me
Refuse to let me be complacent 
Always making me look in the mirror
And face what I would rather ignore 

There will never be a moment
That I am not thankful for you
My beautiful truth tellers
Never stop 




No comments: