Pages


Thursday, October 29, 2015

It's What Makes Everything Go!

I choose to walk through my days 
And the sacred nights 
With heart open 
Even when tenderness becomes a pain 
I do not run or hide
No more walls and avoidance
I glow with warmth 
And when the time comes I rain
Some days I am a peaceful meadow 
Some days I am the storm 
I am afraid sometimes 
But I choose to continue 
Intuition speaks the path
Intent and integrity to what is within are my compass
These are not the world's rules
Steps not dictated by fear
Moving when the steps are true
Patiently waiting when it is right
Resting in perfect love and perfect trust 
What is meant for me cannot pass me by
Spirit and body see from within 
I embrace this succulent life 
I choose to be juicy, delicious and joyful 
I am not watered down 
The energy of all things
Heart centered and present to each moment 
Love, energy, creation
Learning more each day 
Body, heart and spirit attuned to the highest vibration 
All Things move together 
We dance and wrap around one another 
For Creation cannot help but make love
Love and bliss so great that the cosmos moves with it 
This is how everything 
Happens! 
I do not lose sight of this 
I breathe it in as I walk 
Knowing time is a game 
And what is to be already is 
And so, there is now 
Right now 
To do this thing 
This love thing 
This energy thing 
It lifts me 
It lifts others 
It's what makes everything GO! 









Sent from my iPhone

No comments: