Pages


Saturday, October 10, 2015

Every Day

Today I will give myself the gift of presence
And I will give it to others
For our points of connection with all are sacred

Today I will be with my senses 
All of them, the five and beyond
Guided by love 
I will experience being 

Today I will make eye contact
I will touch the warmth of your arm 
And hug you "too long"
I will hear you without pouncing with my reply 
And I will revel in your unique energy while we sip tea

Today I will honor my body 
It inhabits my soul 
I will be pleasure, delight and joy
For it is no accident that I Am 

Today I will breathe in Divine love 
And exhale fear, and all of her siblings 
I will thank them for stopping by 
And send them on their way

Today I will move, speak and act naturally 
I will flow without struggle, as water does
Intent, integrity and intuition my compass
Movement fueled by Love

Today I will say I love you 
Because this is what my heart and soul 
Long to say 
To everyone I am gifted to encounter 
On this walk 

Today I will fearlessly say and do
The things I know I came here for 
There is no sense in learning mystery's secrets
If I then hide from her truth 
Behind what is comfortable 

Today I will let them know 
I SEE YOU 
Because I do, always
Why now hide from it?
Love without condition blesses all 

Today I will know the wellspring within 
I am refreshed, energized and verdant 
I will be in gratitude with every word and step 
For the gift of this life 

Today I will know the grace that comes from lifting others
For in this moment of precious connection and open vulnerability
Both hearts are blessed 

Today I will know the electricity, warmth and intimacy 
Of my winged family 
As our energy mingles and swirls together 
In this dance of being 

Today 
Every day 







No comments: