Pages


Monday, July 6, 2015

The Revolution

Run? Hide? Embrace fear?
Not likely.
Regrets?
None. 
I put myself out there.
I did the very best I could in each moment, with the knowledge and resources available at the time.
Where I've caused others pain, if allowed, I've apologized and made it right. That's important.
Every victory, and every searingly painful moment is a part of me, a lesson. 
I'm stronger for them all.
I've reached for what is beautiful and precious. Sometimes it's there for you, and other times it isn't, and you fall on your face. Hard.
I wouldn't go back and change even one moment, because it's all a part of who I am now.
I've learned that many of the roadblocks we encounter are self created. I'll go so far as to say especially the ones we think are placed there by others.
When you allow love to change shape, it changes the shape of YOU.
You'll always be missing a part of you if you never face, learn and embrace your darkness. Your light is weak without that balance.
There is unexpected, profound power in complete surrender, and it doesn't mean at all what you think. There is no weakness here, none whatsoever.
There's so much more than what our five senses tell us, and even then we often miss things that are right in front of us. Information, wisdom, knowledge, healing, and more arrive daily in so many ways. The Universe is always blessing us, in each moment.
Clear focused intent and will in partnership with The Universe....yes you really can do anything. 
There is the most perfect pattern and rhythm to everything, as it unfolds for us. 

The Universe is madly, passionately in love with each of us. 

So, I will walk, and work, and laugh and love. I'll put myself out there again and again, I'll take risks, I'll be honest and silly and vulnerable. I'll lend a hand, and I'll be with you when it hurts. Sometimes I'll be tired and will need to be wrapped in the arms of love. I'll work my will, stay strong, release and surrender, and rock this life. 

Sadness. Grief. Fear. Anger. Disappointment. They happen. I'll face them, and accept them. Then I'll lift them, allow them to be changed, and me along with them. 

Let's do this. Let's rock this life. Let's change the world by changing ourselves. The revolution will begin quietly my loves, within our hearts.

 

No comments: