Pages


Thursday, March 5, 2015

Full Moon High

I am maiden, mother and crone
Inclusive 
I am a child running wild 
Dancing with the wind 
Tree forts, good junk and lady's slippers
I am spirit, soaring free
Looking down upon this body
Now stilled
I am every soul I have ever loved
Ever known 
In every lifetime 
There is no separation 
In truth, there never was
I am the face of my mother 
Looking down into my cradle
I am the knowing spark
In Stevie cat's beautiful eyes
Telling the witch how it goes
I am the tinkling laughter in the treetops 
When the fae play in the breeze 
I am the ice age upon stone formations
Holding their story, their wisdom 
Unlocked in a single touch
I fly with the dragonfly 
I am the lily in the spring sun
I am every witch, in all times
I am winged, I am angel
I change shape 
I am timeless 
I am the moon and the stars

All are lover, brother, sister, friend, parent, teacher and sage to me. 

All are a gift. Unique precious, unforgettable, worth beyond all riches.

You are breathing, being, and doing. Right now. This is the good stuff, you know.






No comments: