Pages


Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Door Is Open

I could never be disgusted
With what you are
Penis or vagina
Smooth or wrinkled 
Fit or fat
Whoever you like to fuck
Or make love to?
Or not
It's all good
Any race, color or creed
Religious, atheist, witch, whatever
I'm cool with that 
Your job, or lack of it
That's okay too
Your choices
Your stellar mistakes
Your victories
Your "weird" family
Your vices and addictions
Where you live 
Who you're with
What you've done
Or even what you're doing now
You're here, you're alive 
And, you're beautiful 
So am I 
Sometimes I'm brilliant 
Other times
I'm as dumb as a stump
So, teach me
Teach me YOU
And I will teach you ME
I want to know 
I've thought about it
And I think....
This is the only way 
Anything changes
We don't have to be clones
We don't have to believe the same way
We dont' have to
Anything 
Except be
And we can help each other 
Overly simple?
I've been called worse 
Anyway
The door is open 



No comments: