Pages


Sunday, March 24, 2013

Thoughts From An Interesting Week

I guess you just keep putting yourself out there
You rock it the way you believe it
Stay true to who you are
Some people will love you for it
Others will knock you down every chance they get
There will be times when you can't imagine getting through
Those moments show you strength you didn't know you had
They also teach you who your friends really are
When someone makes you sad
It's tempting to pull back, hide, protect yourself
I keep trying to do that but I find I can't
If I believe, if I love, I only know one way to do that
Big.
So yeah, fucking ouch, you know? Damn, people.
You know what though?
There is an amazing happy moment for every ouch
And I still love people
Tomorrow, I'm going to get up and put myself out there again
Because I know who I am
And this my life, my adventure
And I'm living it


No comments: