Pages


Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Truth Within

You were hurt
In pain
Felt betrayed
By My absence
I let you down
I didn't deliver
On the promises
They told you I made
But they never knew Me
They only needed
A place to hide
Someone to blame
It is easier thus
Than to look within
But I was never gone
You have always known
Have always felt
The truth within yourself
Senseless to look outside
For that which has been within
All along
Our birthright, all of us
What is inside each of us
The beauty and essence of each soul
You were given the ability to see
Take not lightly this gift
For it is your essence, and your spirit's purpose
To see, and to bring light
Through your words, and your love
I am Father
I am The Mother
Who you hear speaking to you on the wind
I am the naked Truth
In the eye and heart of the artist
I am the power and beauty
Within each soul
And yes
ALL ARE ONE
None end, going to nothing
Never again fear, or run from
The Truth
Of what you know
Inside
You need never doubt again
And if you do
Come to the quiet places
Within
And the Truth will be waiting


No comments: