Pages


Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Angel Witch's New Day

I'm calling in a gentleness 
A sweet and natural flow 
Where body, mind and spirit 
Move in rhythm as we go 

I choose to end the compromise 
I'm leaving guilt behind 
I'm falling for those tricks no more 
Be silent, monkey mind 

If you can only love me watered down 
Its best you move away 
I honor the truth of who I am 
Today and everyday 

Love, life and energy 
So much more than we can see 
I'll keep listening and learning 
And dance each day with mystery 

With these words and my intent
Today the line is drawn 
Inner compass guides my action 
I'm the queen, and not a pawn 

I continue on this crooked path 
And send you blessings on your way 
This angel witch has spoken truth 
Now begins a brand new day 










No comments: