Pages


Monday, May 18, 2015

How I See You

I fall in love 
With 
Everyone 
Friends
Family 
Coworkers 
The family at the airport 
The guy who sold me coffee today
The lady in the Mazda in the other lane
Because 
I see them 
Really
See them 
Triumphant 
Surviving 
Fractured
Delusional 
Angry
Terrified
Numb 
Wild
Complacent 
Soaring
Sexy
Happy
I can't help it 
They're gorgeous 
Delicious
Precious 
Wondrous and sacred
And for the most part 
They don't know it 
I do, though
I know it 
And so I look 
I feel 
I know 
It breaks my heart 
While all at once 
Bringing sheer bliss 
Yes
I see them 
Really
See
Them 
And I fall in love 
With them all 
And sweet little remnants 
Of each one 
Become a part of me 
For always 
So if I look at you 
Or we talk 
And you're reading an intensity 
Please forgive me 
I can't help it
It's just that
I love you 





No comments: