Pages


Monday, May 25, 2015

An Angel On The Path (Lucky Strike Angel)

An angel sat with me today
At first I did not know
My spirit within did bid me speak 
And see where this would go
So I started out with firm intent 
But in the end my voice did flee
At which the angel disappeared 
And no human eye could see
I searched and searched for such a time
Though the moment it had passed
My companion's energy remained
But his physical visit did not last 
My sadness and my self disgust
They came to drag me down 
But I could feel him, still about 
So I couldn't embrace the frown
I promised to release and trust 
His help I did request 
With the gentle touch of grace and love
Impossible to be depressed 
His presence remains throughout the day
I am filled with joy and peace 
Sweet comfort of endless blessings
And worries are released 
I learned to trust my heart today
And to let my voice ring out
But I also learned an angels love
Never lets us go without 
A thousand paths, and choices too
A million different ways 
The blessings that are made for us 
Will find us in our days







No comments: