Pages


Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Witch's View

In a world that says to be hard, I will choose to be soft.
When things are blocked, I will be flow.
Some doors and hearts are closed, I am open. 
They will advise, "Conform!" Instead, I will be my ridiculous, quirky self.
What many label as fantasy and delusion, I know every day as magick and connection with the Sacred.
The things and people some discard, I embrace, for they are the truth.
When fear and old patterns say "No" and "Stop" I will say "Yes!" And "Let's go!"
In what many consider weakness, I know there is great power.
Some say it's all been done. I know the blessings of mystery in every day.
Where the world sees ugliness, I have found profound beauty.
People who are relegated to being obsolete, past their prime, I honor their wisdom.
We claim the land and all upon it. "Mine" you say. I tell you now, you own nothing.
In the places within where no one will go, I have found every secret. 
The stories many push aside, they are just one way I hear the Goddess speak.
Where there seems to be silence, and nothing to see or learn, all of creation reveals itself to me. 
I walk softly upon our Mother. I honor those who came before. I am never alone or disconnected. 
Each day is gratitude.

No comments: