Pages


Monday, April 13, 2015

Radical Yes

When the world says to toughen up and be hard, I choose to stay soft. 

When the best advice is to move quickly, I will be present to the moment, and choose my actions mindfully.

When I am urged to make impossible promises that can only be delivered by putting my family and basic self care second, I will stand firm and remember my real priorities.

When I am offered a pill to make my thought patterns more "efficient" I will laugh and say no.

When "everyone can easily do this well if they apply themselves" and extreme effort has shown that I am apparently not part of "everyone", I will joyfully and gratefully accept the learning and move on.

When people say it's risky or ill advised but the Divine within says "Yes!" I will move forward in faith.

I make the choice not to deny what I am created to be, in the name of pleasing or fitting in. 

Releasing all fear and control, staying in the flow.

In perfect love and perfect trust.

Yes.

We really can be who we are. Yes, we can. When we do, we have so much more to give to the world and to enjoy our lives and help others with! Please don't change yourself to fit in. Rock the beautiful you that you are!



No comments: