Pages


Thursday, September 17, 2015

Good Things Are Going To Happen

There isn't any danger 
And there isn't any fear 
The specter of uncertainty 
No longer brings a tear 
Evidence of cares and woes 
Can pile up around 
And I don't need to see them 
To know that blessings abound 
In perfect love and perfect trust
I pull it all to me 
With gratitude and certainty 
From troubles I am free 
Good things are going to happen 
They happen every day
You see my friends, dear Wayne was right 
So, I say it night and day 
And so I walk with joy each day
I sleep with peace each night 
In the eyes of the Divine I'm precious 
And so there is no fright 
All we need will come to us 
I've never been so sure 
The Divine and I, we've got this 
We open every door 
Awakening in power 
This connection I do trust 
Love provides solutions 
And come to me they must 
So let us move the very stars 
For brothers and sisters they be 
All things created wish us well 
There's so much we don't see 
So now I rest, completely safe 
In this I am assured 
The wings of love surround us 
Sweet certainty endures









No comments: