Pages


Sunday, June 28, 2015

Happy List

Sometimes I get overwhelmed when the world and all of us living on it seem bent on destruction and conflict. 

One thing I do when that happens is go to something on my happy list. These are guaranteed to bring a smile. Here are some of mine. What's on your list?

Hot tea
Talk with mom
Meditate 
Stevie kitty's purr
Walk in the woods 
Dinner with hubs and my two sons
Flowers
Laughing with my brother
Taking pictures 
A soft warm hoodie, always feels like a hug from a beloved friend
Talking with my sons about music, movies, anything at all for hours
Watching the birds at the feeder
Showering and slipping between freshly clean sheets. Preferably naked. Oh, bliss!
Driving Lil Red Subie with no particular destination 
Pete Klein's voice on Blisstique songs, it warms you from the inside like a shot of bourbon
Speaking of which, a shot of good whiskey
Pretty toenail polish
Holding some Rose Quartz 
Breakfast out with hubs
A massage 
Having reiki done on me 
Michael Crawford singing "All I Ask Of You" 
Hanging out with my gals 
My good morning crew on Twitter each morning 
Hot soup
Verble's music posts and blog on Twitter
Asking Angels for help 
Watch That Metal Show 

And the list goes on...so grateful for daily blessings.





 

No comments: