Pages


Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Ahead

When you insist that life is a battle
You never know the gift in surrendering yourself
Believe in your heart they will fail you
And they will, over and over
Keep applying the gas and the brakes at the same time
You'll keep moving in circles and burn out
Decide it's too big of a risk
And your losses will triple
Afraid of getting hurt?
You'll bleed worse than you could imagine
Convince yourself nothing is real
And suddenly, you're right. Nothing is.

No.

Life is messy.
We fall
We get hurt
We screw up stupendously
Setbacks
Roadblocks

I don't know much, aside from the fact that I know nothing

But experience has taught me this.

Life is for living
I don't want safety
I don't need guarantees, there aren't any
I'm jumping into the waves
Leaping off the cliff
My wings will grow on the way down
I'll get dirty
Act silly
Take risks
Laugh
Cry
Fall 
Bleed
Dance 
Sing
Make love
Listen to my heart
Do what feels right
Enjoy what feels good
Have FUN

Live

Bless each and every one of you reading this.  Every day is a miracle.  Be YOU.


No comments: