Pages


Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Letter to Everyone

If you will be you
I think that would be
Most certainly
Beautiful
And I
I will be me
It's taken some time
But I suspect
Just maybe
That's beautiful, too
I don't want to hold you back
You don't have to twist yourself
Into a pretzel
No need to impress
Because I see souls
And yours is stunning
You are light, energy
You are joy
I love
Your triumphs
And those other times
That you consider
Your worst screw ups
I love the entire thing
The whole entire you
You are a part of it
All That Is
Will you ever see yourself
The way I do?
Watching you
Reminds me
Of my wings
And of the bright flame within
And I want to be
My very, very best self
So I can help
Creation
In every little moment
Not everyone understands
Some will criticize
I get that
Woman
Mother
Witch
Pagan
Freak
Whore
Writer
Faker
Friend
Angel
Goddess
So, on the outside
No one sees anything unusual
Nothing so special
When they look at me
And that's OK
But, oh!
When I look at all of you
I see
The Entire Universe

Who is she writing this to?
Who does she love this much?

Everyone

And sometimes who I am scares people off
And that's OK

You can stick around
While I work it out
Or you can laugh
Point, say I'm a freak
Or maybe list my mistakes
And say, "what an idiot"
And walk away

It's OK

I love you

No comments: