Pages


Sunday, February 10, 2013

Summer Thoughts

I'll paint my toes
Bright orange
And wear a little sundress
And flip-flops
I'll enjoy the feeling
Of my own hair
On my bare shoulders
'Cause I'm weird like that
Gonna wander in the park
And laugh and smile
At all the people
With their kids and dogs
I'll take pictures
Of all the green things
Because they make me feel so good
And ice cream!
I'll have an ice cream cone
And I'll enjoy it so thoroughly
The old men playing chess
Will all get boners
Later
I'll watch some killer live music
Under a clear night sky
Filled with stars
And I'll have a sweet little buzz on
So I'll probably go skinny-dipping
Because
Why not?
I'll end the day falling asleep
Hair still damp
Night breeze coming through the window
And I'll enjoy that summer feeling
Because summer
Feels like nothing else

No comments: