Pages


Sunday, February 24, 2013

Awe

Some have known
Such sorrow and pain
And I know now
That perhaps I shall never understand
I won't insult you further
By claiming that I do
My eyes, and my heart
Have not known
What yours have
But I see with different eyes now
You helped make that happen
The connectedness
Sheer mathematical beauty
Perfect, absolute simplicity
Vast, endless
I stand in wonder
Lost in awe
And now, being grounded
Tethered another friend called it
Will never do
I am tiny, but
We are all a part of it
And so, are we not
Also endless?
Friends part ways
As we have
But know this
Bright, beautiful soul
My sight is altered
Because of what
You helped me see
And while you do not
Truly understand me
Know that I will never give up
I will always fight to be real
And
I will always stand in awe
Thank you

For T

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: