Pages


Thursday, January 3, 2013

On Being A Twit (ter Addict)

Damn, how I loved you guys
For a while there, you were all I could see
I shared a lot, more than the average
I'm still asking myself if that was a good idea
You sort of get to think you know people
But you can't know somebody's mind, heart or their life in 140 characters
What we see is the tip of the iceberg.
We get angry when people aren't where, what and who we wanted
When I love someone I want to give them this gift
To love and accept unconditionally, where and who they are NOW
Don't get me wrong, I'm not going anywhere
I like hanging out with you guys, it's fun
But the last few weeks....I don't know
I'm different
I didn't think it could happen but....I think I broke my twitter.
But perspective is good, and so is change
Let's see what 2013 brings
I think it's gonna be a good one

With love,

Beth

No comments: