Pages


Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Friendship

What does Friendship mean to me?

Friendship means helping your friend when you don't feel like it, even when you're tired, stressed, or overworked.

Friendship means balancing honesty and the ability to understand why something is so important to your friend.

Friendship is supporting your friend in her endeavors and being her loudest cheerleader when she is successful. It also means being there to pick her up if she falls on her face.

Friendship is being able to say "OK - reel it in there bitchy one."

Friendship is letting your friend know when she's mucking up her life.

Friendship is listening.

Friendship is being a shoulder to cry on.

Friendship means I can hear what you say to me when I need a good dose of reality.

Friendship is having your priorities in order. Do you want "She was a dutiful employee" as your epitaph?

If it's important to you, it's important to me.

If I say something to you or about you it should be to build you up, not tear you down.

Thank you for teaching me about Friendship.

No comments: