Pages


Monday, January 24, 2022

Random Long Term Pandemic Thoughts




1. Must order a rice cooker.
2. What were bras for again?
3. Binding waistbands. Nope.
4. Toasted sourdough is a spiritual experience.
5. Hmmm. No, I still vastly prefer cats to humans.
6. Corporate America. Oh honey. The next few years will be such great theater. Change is upon us, darlings. Buckle up.
7. Front line health workers and those who get our food to us are heroes.
8. So many of us don't need two cars anymore. We just refuse to face it. Lots of leases coming up, and people are just...."Nah, I'm good. We have one vehicle. Thanks, anyway."
9. Local everything is better. Sooooo much better.
10. Some of us were far TOO comfy before the pandemic.
11. Unplanned, last minute zoom meetings are the new "company arriving unannounced." OH EHM GEE....MY HAIR! Where's my hat?
12. If you use the phrase "flipping burgers" you likely never have.
13. Drunk white people doing the tomahawk chop at the KC game is disgusting and makes me angry.
14. I am not a sports person, yet I love Good Morning Football. Entirely unexpected.
15. Doctor: Are you getting any exercise? Me: I work from home, we are literally having a plague, and it's 7 degrees outside. Take a wild freaking guess.
16. Them: Good Witches don't curse or bind! Me: Then you'd better prepare to start dropping some houses, Dorothy.

No comments: